Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing
salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt
accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments.
How are we going to do this?
It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley and wash it clean.
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water
and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it
and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other
accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination. Also you
will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.
Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is
(Source : From my mail box)
Health benefits (extract from here)
Parsley is a very rich source of vitamin K, vitamin A, beta carotene, vitamin C, iron and folate.
The following are some of the important parsley heatlh benefits.
* Parsley is good for the heart, as it contains folic acid, which promotes cardiovascular health. Folic acid is useful in converting homocysteine (a dangerous molecule, which at high levels can damage the blood vessels) into harmless molecules and for reducing the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
* Regular consumption of parsley is beneficial for lowering blood pressure and it thereby lessens the risks of diseases that can be caused by this condition.
* One of the important parsley health benefits is that it is good for the healthy functioning of the kidneys and aids the excretion of sodium and water through these organs, thereby preventing the retention of water and salt in the body and the constriction of blood vessels. Parsley is also good for strengthening the urinary bladder and preventing kidney stones.
* Parsley health benefits include the cleansing of blood vessels, as it can dissolve the sticky deposits in the veins. It is also good for maintaining the elasticity of the blood vessels.
* The high levels of vitamin C in parsley prevent the occurrence of osteoarthritis and inflammatory polyarthritis, a type of rheumatoid arthritis.
* It is also used as a herbal medicine for treating menstrual problems.
* Parsley intake is useful in preventing tumor, as the folic acid in this herb plays an important role in the proper cell division. So, it prevents the abnormal and rapid cell division that causes cancer, especially in the colon and cervix. The antioxidants and flavonoids in parsley are also beneficial in preventing tumor and cancer.
* Parsley can also ward off bad breath or halitosis. The chlorophyll content in parsley is responsible for counterbalancing the breath odor.
* Parsley is also used to treat deafness, ear infections, bruises, digestive problems, anemia, diarrhea, gallstones, gout, insect bites, liver congestion, for strengthening the teeth and also for achieving weight loss.
"Lead the life that will make you kindly and friendly to everyone about you,
and you will be surprised what a happy life you will lead."
Stay healthy and have a happy life.