Friday 20 February 2009

Bit nostalgic...

On TV now is "Midsummer Murders", a British police movie series. Watching it reminds me of my student days there...some of the things I used to do.




..recalling the times when I collected fresh milks outside our rented house early mornings, and making hot chocolates..hmmm..yummy;



..of buying ice-cream (complete with choc flakes!..he he he...) from the ice-cream van, chasing the van even during winter..ha ha..;



..taking buses, london tubes and train rides to go everywhere [and yet nowdays I dont like using lrt! :-)..];




..to the times I'd love buying cherries, plums, strawberries etc etc, on the way back from classes...





and so many others .....

Ha ha..I'm grinning remembering the first time I came back to Malaysia for summer holiday during the first year, I was singing and humming Sudirman's song "Balik Kampung"(*) once it was announced that we had entered Malaysia...couldn't wait then to see my family...he he he...


oh those were the days....


(*) - Coincidently, the song that potrays the good feelings and excitement upon "going back to our village/hometown" was sung by the late artist who passed away 17 years ago, on 22nd. february 1992...may he rest in peace...ameen..

No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...