Wednesday 2 May 2012

A mile for a smile

In one of last month's postings, I'd written about another "thon" that I'd volunteered (here), well....its coming soon!






Haven't done any special preparation for it but luckily I'd done lots of walking during my recent trip (or should I say lots of being "lost" in trying to find certain places..hehehe..)..that was the "hikmah" of being lost I guess :-)


So I'll be there this Saturday insyaAllah, if not for the walking, for the field trip in photography..


Lets join the fun!



:-D





10 comments:

George said...

I'm sure you come back with some interesting pictures to share with us.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, I laughed at your comment about being LOST... George and I have done alot of hiking --while searching for waterfalls, AND have walked many miles on the WRONG trails (LOST for sure)... BUT---we still smiled after all of those miles...

Hugs,
Betsy

Lina Gustina said...

Great event, Cheqna. Hope you enjoy the walk!

www.1sthappyfamily.com

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
In your case it will be JJCG instead of JJCM!!! Ke, sama je? purrr...meow!

Cheqna said...

Hi George,

Will try to do that AND finish the walkathon on time..haha..

:-)

Cheqna said...

Hello Betsy,

Being "lost" is normal for me..bit blurry when it comes to unfamiliar places, family and friends know that even with the GPS sometimes..hehehe..

I should do what you'd always do, smile even after being lost. :-D

Cheqna said...

Hi Lina,

Thank you, will try to have fun, one way or another. :-D

Cheqna said...

Cats dear,

I could be doing both if you supply me with the "M" !

*har har har* - borrow yours.

:-)

i amsterdam said...

Hmmmm I suppose all those walks in Amsterdam last year will prepare you for this event.

Cheqna said...

But in between I'd gained a small fraction of "tonnes" ..hehehe..

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...