Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lontong : modified

With the rice cube ready, this morning the "sayur lodeh" (veggies cooked in coconut milk) was prepared...and as I was going to meet some friends for a little discussion, brought the "Lontong" dish to their home for brunch.


As "lontong" has always been one of my favourite food, I was a little upset that it didn't turn out as nice as I would have like [even though my friends said it did :-)]


I told them its "below par", I'd forgotten some veggie and also I didn't prepare the sambal or even brought the "serunding" ..hehehe..


Even though I'd yet to eat anything this morning, I didn't enjoy much of this..


Came back and slightly modified the one at home...,



and ta-da...


I love lots of veggie :-)



That's more like it.

mmmm...and I had a second helping..hehe..


:-)



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. pada saya memang sodap lah..hehe..angkat bakul sendiri :-D

      Delete
  2. You made me hungry.:)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JP,

      I'm sure you've had a good celebration.

      :-)

      Delete
  3. Blogwalking here...

    cik iena follow your blog..
    follow my blog juga ye(^_~)
    www.ienaeliena.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Iena,

      thank you..will check out your blog.

      :-)

      Delete
  4. I.A dear,

    Ilmu dah diperturunkan and you have done it right? :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails