Friday, March 28, 2014

Unplanned break and a TLC from family


I was supposed to take a short break for an appointment when I went back to my hometown the previous week, my post (here).


Didn't plan to be away for long but as I needed a rest, it became a WHOLE WEEK!. .Mum and family were happy...


(I guess!.....hahaha).


Anyway...my excuses for not being online much were :

1 - didn't bring back my notebook..and because there was no "mouse" at home, it became my excuse for not using much of my sister's notebook :-)

2 - I was supposed to rest anyway...hehe..


The last couple of days there, I felt much better. So for two evenings my nieces and I went for cycling at the monument park nearby. Been a while since I last ride..luckily none of us fell down..haha..








In front of the Crystal Mosque







Our reward  :-)


Having that whilst over-looking these....








Then its almost sunset and was time to go home..

.by car :-),

as the bicycles were rented..at RM5.00 for a half hour ride.





:-)


7 comments:

  1. Next time you take a rest ring us up to be sure we are home. It does not matter if you have no mouse. We have a lote of them around us, in the house and the bushes. Your nieces will love chasding after them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah. .thou the offer of a real mouse would make me become record holder for 100m run (for losong clan only)...hehe..
      Thank you Pak Cik.

      Delete
  2. bike yg 2 rider tu bestttt...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? My nieces seemed to enjoy it..but of course ada "ahhh" sana "ahhhh" sini.. :-)

      Delete
  3. have a good rest and enjoy balik kampung time.. bestnye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mamapp...wish can cuti lagi but dah kerja seminggu dah. :-D

      Delete
  4. Hi there, We are back from ANOTHER trip. This time we were in Georgia checking out yet another waterfall... Check my blog today when you get a chance.

    We all have reasons why we can't blog regularly. I certainly do--with so many other things to do. Looks like you enjoyed your bike ride --and I would love that reward!!!

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails