Monday, April 29, 2013

Thinking of you : Balqees


Sometimes when I'm tired I'd think about happy things...and thinking of my younger nieces could always lower my stress level, make me forget my tiredness....,

and this was what I did earlier :-)




During last Eid celebration..in her "Najwa Latif's tudung style"



This was her "acting" like she didn't want her photo taken...hehe..



Photo sent by her mum a couple of years back.



Playing kite at the beach



During our trip to Kinabalu Park in December 2012..with her new "pet".



Being playful ~ "sulking"



Playing games at her mum's phone...such concentration...



Yup..., feeling better now.

:-)))





4 comments:

  1. I think it is impossible to look at these pictures without smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sangat photogenic ur nieces sis....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheqna, her 'young lady like' sarung style is yet to be seen...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails