Thursday 10 May 2012

*Turkey* and a new record

Didn't matter if the game I had the other day was a fluke, but I'd been so happy to get the high score that I immediately sent the sms to my family, whilst couldn't wait to tell my bowling buddies who were being trained at the other lane..hehe..


"Turkey" ~ 3 strikes in a row at the end of the game :-D


My friend said how nice it would be if I could maintain that for our tournament. Oh no, no..I'm not going to put pressure on my game, I'd be too nervous to play..haha..


:-)



2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Hah! Caught you! Now you must play for our batch. purrr....meow!

i amsterdam said...

Ini mesti sebab pakai kasut bowling yang baru tu :D

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...