Tuesday 3 April 2012

Outcome of being to the market...

[Note : Food entry again..hehe]


This time round of "holidaying" in K.T, I'd gone to the market more times than usual..for Terengganu "kueh-mueh" (delicacies) mostly.....and on one of the trips, went to "survey" the wet market and tempted on seeing the so-fresh seafood, I ended buying some.. :-D.

This afternoon, I was running quite late in preparing lunch before leaving for K.L. Then Batrisyia came and asked if she could help me ~ she offered to cut the veggies..so sweet of her.

Whilst making one fish dish, I suddenly felt like eating fish fried in batter..and with the help of my niece, who gathered the ingredients that I asked for and did the mixing of the batter...,


Here's the result :




Thumbs-up to her indeed :-)

Thank you very much "cik manis" :-)



My little helper, soon to be 8-years old Batrisyia (and btw, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes to her in the previous entry..appreciate the thought)




Thumbs-up from "Wan" as well after I'd given her the credit. :-)


Notice little fingers up there?..hehe


Brought back some of that to K.L along with the other dish that I made :


Fried Siakap (sea bass?) in soy sauce

Back in K.L and had that for dinner few hours ago, luckily mum insisted that I brought back some cooked rice as well, if not I'd have to be in the kitchen again..hehe.


:-)


6 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

Makan ikan celup teppung.. Ah.. Have to ask my better half to make some soon ;)

Cheqna said...

Ayoh Wang,

with the fresher fish, it was simply delicious...enjoy yours..if "nok jepuk" tetamu buleh gok..hehe..

I second your speculation that someone seriously need to be on diet after the KT trip..hahaha..

:-D

i amsterdam said...

Ikang celup teppung tu looks very fresh and yummy..

mamapp said...

mak aii.. ensemnye ikan tu.. rasa cam nak ngap plak

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

cerita makan saja,terasa lapar pula.

eLL said...

yummy....

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...