Thursday, 12 April 2012

No haste.

I've been getting tips on how to play bowling ever since I started..but its only recently that I tried to "utilise" the tips..from the correct posture of my body, control of my hand when throwing the ball, position on the lane, etc etc....(but I still don't know how to walk properly or cross my legs nicely like those professionals, what more the slide at the end.....I just walk few small steps, bend a bit and throw..haha.)


This was definitely NOT me..hehe..


Anyway, the latest tip that I got was to take the time, "have patience" before throwing the ball....and so I tried that and scored 144  ~  well well...it worked. [for someone who last year was only able to score around 70s to 80s, that surely made me happy with all the tips :-D ]


But on the second game I was distracted by this cute little girl of about 4 or 5 years old, who was trying to learn how to throw the ball..kept on watching her that I lost my concentration....hehehe..


She didn't give up easily :-)


On the third game I was back on track and scored 131..,

...but nobody has to worry...last week my scores were on average of 80s..I tend to lose my nerves when I played with friends esp. the captain.. (excuses, excuses ~ grinning)



(From the FB)


:-)


3 comments:

George said...

I never did learn to bowl very well, but it sounds as if you are a good student -- as long as there is no one interesting in the next lane.

MumMe said...

perfectly said...love the last thought kak cheqna...

ツ Bieaz ツ said...

hehe Bie mmg takleh main bowling asik longkang je sasaran yg kena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails