Friday, 21 October 2011

Photography : field trip @ Fraser's Hill (Part 3)

I've always admired my good friend's ability to capture the hidden beauty in everything that she comes across..,

..and I could say that my interest in photography came from watching/looking through the many pictures that she has taken all over the places that she has gone to.

So when I had the chance to get some tips from her during the trip, I grabbed it..but I still have to read through the manual to understand those "apertures", "shutter speed", "lighting angles", etc, etc ..hehehe...


Thank you very much to my dear friend @ shifu (@ tour guide of the day.. :-) )


Still have a long way to go (she rejected many..haha), but here goes my attempts...,











































Those photos beat my "normal" subject/object, i.e food...of which the latest one that gave my friends reason (and good laugh..hehe) to encourage me going out for more field trips was this :




"Cekodok" (flour fritters)




But of course I couldn't resist taking these photos whilst having lunch..hehe..










:-)


10 comments:

thomas said...

Just curious,what camera are you using now and is the road up and down still one way?

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
Yelah, ambik gambar food aje. Good attempt there. Nak practise portraiture? Kat sini ada enam volunteers. purrr...meow!

ツ Bieaz ツ said...

wowwww.....nice pic!!! suka sangatttt
guna kamera apa ek??

peah @ peps said...

cheqna...you make me wanna go to fraser's hill....jalan dia masih mcm dulu2?...the last time i remembered it was so steep, slippery and could only occupy 1 car at a time....

Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester

tiefazatie said...

wah..cam xpernah kot dtg nie..heee

Cheqna said...

Hi Thomas,

hehe..a basic one only ~ D3100, enough for someone who asked for "the simplest one" to operate.

Now days its a different road for up and down, so no more "timetable" to go up there.

:-)

Cheqna said...

Cats dear,

hold the thoughts, one of these days I might come over to practice on you and family!

:-)

Cheqna said...

Sis Bie,

if you noticed CSI's, u know what brand..hehehe

:-)

Cheqna said...

Cik Peah,

High time you make the journey up again, its ok now I guess..hope you'll enjoy the trip more this time?

:-)

Cheqna said...

Sis Ifa,

hehehe..boleh rancang for your next trip then.

:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails