Monday 21 March 2011

Final of programme "Adik-adikku" - season 2

Watched the final of the first season, and I was impressed by the confidence shown by the kids, Alhamdulillah, was glad to see such programmes on TV.


For the second season, even though I don't follow from the beginning, I managed to catch some "diaries" this past few days, I enjoyed watching previous finalists hosting it, so cute. :-) .


I'm looking forward to watch the final tonight, all the best to 7 of them. But as one "murabbi" said..winning is not the main agenda, its what to become of these kids in the future that's more important.




The final will be shown "live" on TV1 (here)


or can be watched online (here)


:-)


15 comments:

tiefazatie said...

salam sis..ifa mmg tgk rancangan nie..=)

i amsterdam said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure what program is this....

Al-Manar said...

Like i amsterdam I wonder what this programme is.

Cheqna said...

Ifa,

hehe, ada geng..best kan tengok budak2 tu, pandai.

:-)

Cheqna said...

I.A dear,

Islamic reality program to find/teach/train young kids - Al-Quran, nashid, pidato, azan etc.

Interesting concept.

:-)

Cheqna said...

Al-Manar,

as per the above answer to IAmsterdam, do watch it if you have the time.

:-)

lina@happy family said...

I must be a very good programme :)

Cheqna said...

Lina,

I thought so, and anyway you usually will not be bored with children's antics..hehe

:-)

NARDtheNERD said...

oh sempat jugak tgk smlm before going to bed.
hee.
:)

papabear said...

abru dapat tau ni.. terlepas sudah..

Cheqna said...

Naddy,

hehe..tabik laa budak2 tu kan?

:-)

Cheqna said...

papabear,

may be Pasha can register for that in future, I think its good.

:-)

absolutely emy said...

Hari tu baca masa baca n3 nih.. tertanya2 rancangan apa la plak kan.. kebetulan malam tu.. dapat la plak tertengok kat tv.. sayangnyer dah final rupernye..

TheFusionTea said...

Ada tengok finalists hari tu :) bila nak cuba minum te sambil tgk tv ni hehe

papabear said...

insyaAllah!

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...