Friday 31 July 2009

At a loss...




We are supposed to go n visit our nephew in KK @ "kuale" tomorrow. So today, immediately upon reaching home after work, I took out the chicken from the fridge to prepare cooking one of his favourite chicken dish, "Ayam Masak Merah".



Few minutes later, my sister @ his mum called to say that we would not be able to see him, he'd be away to Ipoh the whole day, cheering for his school's team for the I.T quiz competition.

There goes the trip away from K.L, the chicken dish, etc, etc....and I have been looking forward to the trip for the whole week!..hehehe.



The alternative weekend "activity"?

Finishing some office work that I'd promised my boss would be on his desk by Monday morning!...

oh wellllll...


2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Siap dah ke homework? Untung boss dia.

Cheqna said...

yup, done! caya lah...


:-)))

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...