Tuesday 14 April 2009

Little bits...


Update:





1. I had not been feeling so well when I went for hi-tea with my friends at the end of February...thot I had dengue so I called someone to confirm and she said I had most of the symptoms except high fever...

...that night I took lots and lots of drinks and by the next day I was feeling slightly better. I was very thankful..as I had to drive about 500kms (to and fro), sending back our nephew up north to his boarding school that Sunday.

That was the first time I visited his school, but we only stayed for a while. After helping him out to organize his belongings we left him and drove back to KL.


We had a pleasant journey...Alhamdulillah, reached home about 7pm - slightly late due to heavy rain along the journey
.


*************************************************

2. A week later, in early March I got high fever, ended up with me taking medical leave and emergency leave the day after as well when I was still too ill to leave the house. Luckily third day was Saturday and I could stay at home to recuperate.



Alhamdulillah, even thou it took me about 2 weeks to fully recover, I'm very thankful for my good health...

...my officemate remarked that I must be really ill then as she noticed that my attendance record had not shown any medical leave for many years...

mmm...I do get sick once in a while but if I could still go to work, I would... and sometimes when I fell sick during weekends, by Monday morning I normally was okay!...so no excuse then...hehehe ...



*************************************************

3. For the past 3 weeks or so, I became a "private nurse" and "personal assistant" during non-office hours, when my sister had to take days of medical leave and stayed at home...

When I told others about this new "jobs" of mine, someone said I should claim "nursing allowance" from the Health Ministry, and one friend pitied me (I guess!) for not getting paid in being a P.A ..ha ha ha...that cheered me up..

During that period I always pray that I'd be very patience with the "patient" and I think I made it. I guess there's no complain b'cos so far I haven't receive any "scolding" from the "Home Minister" (meaning ~ my mum!..hehehe..) - [sorry sis, glad u r better and back to work now].

I'm back to normal routine....mmm...may be I should put these additional "skills" (as chef too!) when I update my C.V!..ha ha ha...




************************************************

No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...