Tuesday 20 January 2009

IJN

Few weeks back I read on MarinaM's blog about the campaign to save Institute Jantung Negara(National Heart Institute) from being sold-off to Sime Darby. The campaign was to ensure that IJN would not be completely privatised, and make it unaffordable to "poor" patients.




So in support of that campaign, I put the logo in my blog, but soon after I read that Sime Darby had decided not to pursue buying 51% of IJN, Alhamdulillah. I'm now removing the logo from my site.


[From MarinaM's blog (http://rantingsbymm.blogspot.com/): "My book, 50 Days, will also be out in the bookshops next week. It is a compilation of my blogposts during the time when my father(*) was in IJN last year for his heart bypass, plus some additional commentary. It is also the story of IJN and includes the stories about Hui Yi and Melina.]



* - Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/)


No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...