Monday 10 November 2014

Another year, another round of bowling..

For the record...two Sundays in a row I played bowling, one representing our alumni and another one in our alumni's inter-batches tournament.


Mr.Google


Hahaha...in not playing for many months after last year's tournament, to suddenly throwing the balls in a "crash-course", took its toll on me after the first Sunday...and I was given a two-day medical leave, and my body aches all over!


Luckily I recovered in time to play for the second tournament. :-)




Representing our alumni was great even if we didn't win as we, players from different years had the chance to get to know each other, some better than before...a pleasure indeed.




..but a week later...we became "enemies" at the inter-batches!...and I had already *warned* them not to play good games....but of course they didn't listen, with one of them became the best bowler!..hahaha...


Mr. Google


However, we went one up...my batch team became the CHAMPION!...yeay yeay!!!..

...with our second team in 16th place out of 26th, a good result considering most players didn't practiced, some had not played for many years....another yeay!!




So now we plan to train early, at least once a month...but mmmm.., lets see the outcome...I think we said almost the same thing too last year...hahaha...


Anyway, few days ago, got a pleasant surprise...I was 6th best bowler! Wow..


One of my throws  :-)



On that happy note, wishing everyone a great week ahead..sorry for not having the time yet to read everyone's posts...will try soonest possible.


Ta-daaa...!


:-)



3 comments:

George said...

I'm sorry to hear about the aches and pains your first bowling game caused, but it certainly didn't prevent you (and your team) from doing a great job the second time. I'm glad you had a good time.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sounds like so much fun. Despite not practicing and despite the aches and pains, you did GREAT... Proud of you and your team... Now--keep it up!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Bieaz said...

hai2...lama xsinggah sini! Miss...Miss....

Have a great job dear (-___-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...