Monday 17 November 2014

Amateur Photography


Sometimes I'm happy when I could just go out and take photos of anything ~ people, nature, scenery, events, food etc... ~ some sort of therapy I guess...


...but I have not been able to do that nowadays, not much anyway.

,



So I'm looking through at the many photos that I've taken, some has been my favourites, some brought back memories,

.. but some simply because I just had to capture something........hahaha


and I'd love to share some of my "treasures" here and in some later postings...  :-)


I'll start with some photos of our former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamed on the two occasions that I had the chance to.


First one,









Second occasion was when a friend invited me and some friends for hi-tea...and I accepted because I wanted to be a "paparazzi"... hahaha..














Before that, here's what I did..... :-)







:-)




4 comments:

George said...

I very much enjoyed these pictures from your archives. You make a wonderful paparazzo. Your photos of the former Prime Minister are excellent.

Cheqna said...

Wish I could have of his wife too on that second occasion..but she left earlier. :-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---Great photos... The Prime Minister seemed to enjoy getting his picture taken.. I'm sure he is used to it!!!!! You did a fabulous job!!! Congrats.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lina Gustina said...

Great shots, Cheqna. They are wonderful portraits.

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...