Wednesday 3 March 2010

Just 4 u...

Its nice to receive something like this in d mail box...




HELLO...


Please scroll down...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




BLUE

Laughter ringing so loud & true,
That no one around you could ever be blue




RED

With it comes happiness, love & cheer...
Spreading your laughter, throughout the year





YELLOW

Not a tear in your eye, but a smile on your face...
One so bright & can light up the darkest place





Someone send these wishes your way,
just hoping that it will brighten up your day!






:-)))



2 comments:

i amsterdam said...

Assalamualaikum Cheqna,

Cute nye! I thought it was a birthday wish, but it's not. Sorry, this friend is forever forgetful... But I am pretty sure your birthday is coming up soon. I am determined NOT to forget this year, so please let me know WHEN. Shame of me, I know....

Cheqna said...

Wa'alaikumsalam my dear...hehehe..coming soooooon...but syyyhhhh....not so loud :-)

no worry, ur thoughtfulness all year round covers the "little forget" as u'd shown recently when u called and texted me from amsterdam, just bcos i'd not updated my blog....THANK U SO VERY2222..MUCH!.

hugs to u n Ilham.

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...