Wednesday 29 July 2009

Ghostbusters - Video game/movie

The other day during our journey home, I read in the newspaper about PS3 game that has been released in June 2009 - "Ghostbusters The Video Game", that when I reached 'kampung', I asked my sister if she or her husband had bought it.. :-)

mmm...the thing is, I don't even know how to play PS, I usually watched with envy whenever my nephew or nieces play the games..hehehee

but watching the trailer, I wish I could!...hahahaa..




(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVGSGynYpg)



A bit of the review :

Ghostbusters The Video Game is funny. The script was penned by original film scribes Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, and while it doesn't quite reach the heights of the 1984 comedy classic, it rides the film's coattails quite comfortably. It's 1991, and you play an unnamed rookie joining the ghostbusting team, the members of which are voiced amiably by the stars of the movies: Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson.

Not every joke soars, but you'll find it difficult to stop grinning, and you'll probably let out a few guffaws from time to time. Venkman's laconic womanizing, Egon's deadpan pseudoscientific explanations--there's wit here for fans and newcomers alike.

(http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ghostbusters08/index.html)


***************************

I also read that they have the intention to do the sequel to the movies...mmm...





(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uxIo4t7xM)



2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

I'm gonna haunt you! boohoohoo....

Cheqna said...

welcome, i'm taking out the nails...will turn u into a "Miss Beautiful" Cat...hahahaa

or may be i should just go n buy some garlics..

mmmm...which one is the purrrfect "gift"?

heheheeeee..... :-)))

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...