Monday 6 July 2009

Friendship poem

To all my wonderful friends :




(by anonymous poet)

May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a "we."

May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.

May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one.

May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.






~ esp. to my best friend, Chom on her birthday, today - all my best wishes
n May you always be blessed by Allah SWT :-) ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ona Dear,

Nice poem.

Thanks for the birthday wish Dear.

luv,
Chom

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna, we love your poetic posting. meow meow meow...

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...