Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wonderful day.

Our head of department decided to give a "month-late" birthday lunch treat to me today (our department actually will find any reason to eat, either inside or outside..hahaha), so all 5 of us went to try out a new Arab restaurant :-)







Came back after lunch and got another nice surprise, a former office mate gave me this lovely birthday gift. :-)


I love this :-)



She's like an elder sister, who'd looked after me ever since I first join this company. She knows my family and when my father passed away, had driven about 450km to my hometown with another office mate. She has retired now but we still keep in touch. May she be blessed always..amin.







:-)


1 comment:

Azee Hana said...

cantiknyaaaa....

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...