Saturday 5 May 2012

A walk with no "thon"

When I wrote "A mile for a smile" post (here) I'd intended to sign up for the walkathon.


So this morning, complete with the new pair of shoes (bought yesterday noon for this and also the marathon :-D) :





But by the time I reached there (and it was drizzling), the intention went *poof* ~ gone into the thin air..haha..






So I took some photos instead about the walkathon and the park where it was held,






Will post some more later.


:-)




6 comments:

noname said...

never mind, still can photo'thon'...Cheqno

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Whoa! New shoes, eh? purrr....meow!

Cheqna said...

noname,

Photothon that didnt turn out well too, due to the drizzling n my lost mood, haha :-)

Cheqna said...

Cats dear,

See how serious I was in supporting ur cause! Hehe..but of course I chickened out...haha. :-D

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Nice walk and make sure you smile all the way,he!he!

Cheqna said...

watching the kids made me smile, and I chuckled after hearing the emcee asked the kids whether they had run instead..hehe

:-D

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...