Friday 18 May 2012

Not yet...

Was into my 70th (small) jogging steps when I thought "I can hardly jog 100 meters..how can I finish 1 km, let alone 5 km in a few weeks time"..


and seeing that the sky had started to look dark, I decided to cut short the walking/running after slightly more than 40 minutes and headed home..,


excuses...hehehe..



from : google



But I still have about 4 weeks to train before the event..and today's jogging distance was a little bit more than the past 3 days...so no, am NOT giving up..


Not yet anyway...haha


:-)




10 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Keep on plugging!!!!! Anything you do which is an improvement over yesterday is a GOOD THING... Just don't give up!!!!

Love that saying about doing small things in a great way!!
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I'm glad you are not giving up. I like what you said about doing small things in a great way. We all should remember that. Have a great weekend.

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

You need to run regularly in order to do the 5k,
i fainted at the end of the line in one during my school days.

roffe said...

Keep on training...

peah @ peps said...

..at least you have started a healthy life there...I'm still in denial...sob sob...

Neno said...

glad to read your nice post :)

Neno said...

glad to read your nice post :)

Wan Sharif said...

Ho molek lah kalu dok gibub lagi. Kene tebeng.. Baru lah jjadi.. Sseme nya gittu belaka.. Dök tebéng abih reng dok berapa nok jjadi

mamapp said...

cheqna can do it dont give up :)

MumMe said...

kak...i got only 1 week left before the evaluation day,PAC...was told kena finish 2km no matters what...then only points given...wish me luck kak cheqna...

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...