Sunday 20 May 2012

Diet



After 4 days of exercising, I dared to put myself on the weighing machine the other day...ooops...no change..hahaha..too soon to check.


But I realised that some of the clothes I'd been wearing over this weekend were a little bit loose...yeay!!!,


...and I realised that I've not suffered from hunger pangs these past few days even though I didn't eat much.. :-D ~ not sure of the connection but I'm glad, as I do suffer from gastritis sometimes.


That's good enough motivation to continue with the daily exercising/walking/running...


:-)






10 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

It takes a longer time for the weight to go down.. Your body wll resist change .. Burning of body fat come a bit later.. Some two to three weeks... ;)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
Diet? We don't understand that word. purrr...meow!

mamapp said...

chaiyokk

i amsterdam said...

Yeay!!! happy for u..

Cheqna said...

I need WEEKS then to lose the "excess" fat..hehe. :-D

Cheqna said...

That's what your friend in the above photo implied...haha.

:-D

Cheqna said...

* :-D *

Cheqna said...

Thank you George.

:-)

Cheqna said...

hehe..I hope its not "hangat-hangat"...and I was advised today to continue doing it(the jogging) even after that.. :-D

absolutely emy said...

Wuhuuuuu.. dah kurus.. semoga kekal sihat hendaknya..

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...