Friday 2 March 2012

My confession

Hehehe...nothing really, it's just that last weekend whilst talking with my friend about Whitney Houston, I confessed that I "fell in love" with the bodyguard character played by Kevin Costner in the movie "The Bodyguard" that I'd watched years ago. I thought then he was so cool in his dealings with the "star" artist...





Luckily my friend said she did (and many of her friends) too...phewww, I was not alone then...haha.


I love many of her songs, had bought some of her albums..until I got hold of one of her "live" album and somehow got turned off.


Anyway, one of my favourites is this song :-)






I couldn't really remember the story line but my friend told me how it ended...mmm..may be I should watch the movie again.



:-D


10 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna's turning sentimental? Next karaoke session you're it. purrr....meow!

i amsterdam said...

Hmmm cannot imagine Cheqna karaokeing

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

That show that Kevin played the character real well,that's how heroes are made.

Cheqna said...

Cats dear,

you won't feel entertained, so better get ready with earplugs..hahaha..

:-D

Cheqna said...

I.A dear,

imagine the room filled with music..no sound coming from me, I'd pity those who'd have to listen to the out of tune "singer"..hehehe..

I'm the shy one lah, Negaraku and school song ok..

:-)

Cheqna said...

Thomas,

He must be one then b'cos I don't normally concentrate when watching movies.. :-D

Bieaz said...

whitney!! like it......
falling in love hehehe

Cheqna said...

Bie,

Sekali sekala cerita heart to heart..hehehe..

:-)

lina@happy family said...

I love Whitney's songs as well...

Wan Sharif said...

Another interesting side of Cheqna;)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...