My all time favourite cartoon...
Over the course of Scooby-Doo's various spin-offs, various relatives of Scooby were introduced:
* Scrappy-Doo: Scooby's young nephew (and son of Scooby's sister Ruby-Doo), Scrappy is the bravest of Scooby's relatives. Scrappy became a recurring character in the Scooby-Doo series beginning in 1979, and was noted for being quite headstrong and always wanting to face off in a fight against the various villains (unlike his uncle). Scooby and Shaggy were present at Scrappy's birth.
* Yabba-Doo: According to Scrappy and Yabba-Doo Yabba is Scooby's brother, a white dog owned by Deputy Dusty in the American southwest. Unlike Scooby, Yabba is brave. Unlike Scooby's and Scrappy's, his typical custom catch-phrase at the end is "Yippity-Yabbity-Doooo!!!" (and not "Yabba-Dabba-Doo!", presumably due to another Hanna-Barbera character's usage of that phrase).
* Scooby-Dum: Scooby's cousin (according to Shaggy in "Headless Horeseman of Hallowen), a blue-grey dog. A Mortimer Snerd-esque dog who longed to be a detective. Was rather dimwitted (he'd keep looking for clues even after the mystery was solved.
* Scooby-Dee: Scooby's distant cousin, a white dog. Spoke with a Southern accent, and was an actress.
* Dooby-Doo: Scooby's cousin, a singer. He is one of Scooby's few relatives to have hair on his head. Only appeared in "The 'Dooby Dooby Doo' Ado".
* Momsy and Dada Doo: Scooby's parents.
* Whoopsy-Doo: Scooby's cousin, a clown. Owned by Shaggy (Norville)'s uncle, Gaggy Rogers.
* Ruby-Doo: Scooby's sister, and mother of Scrappy-Doo.
* Skippy-Doo: Scooby's brother. Highly intelligent; he wears glasses.
* Howdy-Doo: Scooby's brother. Enjoyed reading Supermarket tabloid newspapers. He appears to become a redhead.
* Horton-Doo: Scooby's uncle. Was interested in monsters and science.
* Dixie-Doo: Scooby's cousin and the pet of Betty Lou, Shaggy's Southern cousin.
* Grandpa Scooby: Scooby's grandfather.
* Great-Grandpa Scooby: Scooby's great-grandfather.
* Yankee-Doodle-Doo: Scooby's ancestor. Not much is known about him. He appears to be a pilgrim.
* Dumper Scoots: A confused lion that thinks he is a dog. Having the same speech pattern as Scooby-Doo, he believes he is Scooby's cousin.
I enjoy doing this..hehehe..