Thursday 14 October 2010

Veggie : To eat or not to eat...?

TO EAT...

Chef Wan prepares a classic Malaysian Jackfruit Salad. The jackfruit originated in southern India and is most commonly eaten when ripe, however this recipe relies on young jackfruit, fresh herbs, pineapple and tempeh, a fermented soybean cake.





For recipe go to : Best Wan



Fruit salad (photo from google image)






...or NOT TO EAT?

Don't know the origins, but I received this photos in my mail box :

























:-)

11 comments:

Bieaz said...

Jackfruit Salad wahhh my favourite!

wat perut lapar la pulak tengok lama2 hahaha

Cheqna said...

Bie,

betul ke? suka yang masak lemak..ish sedapnya.... (saja sakat malam2)..hehe

:-)

i amsterdam said...

Is it kerabu nangka???

Those fruits & veggie look too cute to eat....

Amri Abd Rani said...

kreatif org yg menghias ni..
bila tngok lawa mcm tu, rs syg nk makan...

ALBERT said...

very created

Godbless my friend

TK said...

Dear, baru perasan your entry.Datenya 14 Oct so it appeared at the bottom of my bloglist.
Beautiful culinary art indeed. Sadly, I hanya tahu makan...hehe
Ni idea utk makan beradapkan??
I suka jackfruit salad, gulai..yg masak ranum..semua suka :)
Kerepek nangka pun sedap

lina@women's perspectives said...

Hehehe, so cute...
Very creative :D

NARDtheNERD said...

terus teringat iklan mayonis back when i was kids...

tak tau apasal.
hehe.

Amri Abd Rani said...

Cheqna :

selamat hari raya..maaf zahir batin..
Pakwi ada buat salah apa2 ke...?

story song said...

selamat hari raya aidil adha, mohon maaf lahir batin. wah..., kreatif dan smart, telur pecah ade anaknye tu...

Jolly Princess said...

Hahaha! How could I eat those colorful shape fruits? I would rather enjoy watching them rather than eat them. :)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...