Thursday 5 November 2009

My My My....

When Nor texted me yesterday the new number, I was relieved b'cos finally its registered.

...but after "announcing it to the world"(as what i told her..hahaha..)...she sent me another text..oops there was a little mistake...huh..luckily it was only on the number...hehehe.. :-)



and this evening, she sent me these....


photos of My.. new car.




I read somewhere that some owners named their pride but we've never done it...

mmmm...may be it will simply be known as My..

~ Pearl (White) ~




My.. hope is that it will be a good "fren" for me :-)

...ehem ehem...
~ Faraheen and Balqees posing ~

(but where's Batrisyia?)




a good testimony...
~ Balqees fell asleep at the back seat ~


(after all, she'd been wearing the Upin and Ipin t-shirt...hehehe..)






Alhamdulillah...now I cant wait for the weekend,

going back home to meet My.. very own...


...MyVi...


:-)))

4 comments:

chj said...

congrats!!! nnt boleh test drive "My".....

Cheqna said...

mai mai mai lah kat my part of b.c..hehehe...

:-)

pesara said...

so i c, now my vi has become ur vi..hehe

agak2nya ke mana tempat pertama yang akan ditujuiiii...

Cheqna said...

Pesara dear, u took so long in deciding, that's y ur vi becomes my vi..hehehe...

tempat pertama? mmm...kena cabut straw ni..:-)))

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...