Monday 10 August 2009

Fruits season

Went to visit our 13-year old nephew, Nazeem in Kuala Kangsar on Saturday and along the way, we went on a "shopping spree" ....
....hehehe...




"pulasan"




"mangga"


"dokong"


"buah tampoi"


"mata kuching" ~ a bit like lychee



"durian" ~ that we had with lunch...mmmmm...


hmmmm....

Anyway, we didnt stay for long as Nazeem had to prepare for his exam this week starting Monday, hope he'd do well...


**************************


Previous month when we were in KT, we had these :

"manggis"



"durian"


"duku"



(and that's me ~ "picking up" rambutan in front of my mum's house)
...with my little "helper" ~ Batrisyia
and Faraheen who took the picture with my hp.
:-)



****************************

oops...hope I'm not making my dear friend in Holland wishing that she's back in Malaysia...hehehe...

No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...