Saturday 16 May 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!




A special note to all teachers out there... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!



*** Don the teacher's hat ***




*** Be in this special place ***




*** Keep on smiling ***




*** Be happy ***




Everyone of you are special...





**********************************

It's a special day for all teachers and I've always looked forward to wish my sister, other family members, relatives, friends and especially my former teachers...



A special mention of one former teacher when I was in primary school in Johor ~ quite a serious teacher - she once told me to stand on the chair for not wearing a class monitor tie during school assembly! ~ quite a traumatic experience for me...heheheee...

However, when my father was transferred to Kelantan, she asked my parents if they would let me stay with her so that my studies would not be disrupted...so thotful of her...guess she wasn't too bad then ;-)...

Alhamdulillah I'm able to still keep in touch with her, last spoken to her few months back and she was quite well....

(psssttt....I'm not scared of her anymore..hehehee...)

mmmmm...thou it was a very nice gesture, I'm thankful that my parents took me with them


:-)

*********************************

I once taught 13 to 15 years old children in secondary school for a few months just after I finished my studies. For someone in accounting and given the subjects of Bahasa Malaysia (Malay Language) and English, every night I had to first "study" the subjects! heheheee...



Another subject that was given - P.E..and I actually loved it, teaching the girls mostly netball and volleyball. But I had never changed into proper attire, I even once wore a quite tight-fitting red modern "baju kurung" with high heels, went into the volleyball court and played with the girls...imagine that..luckily I didnt have to handle the boys!..hahahaaa...

********************************

I sometimes wish that I could teach again, but somehow I prefer to be with small kids..hehehee...






1 comment:

Nory said...

hai.masih tercari2 poduk yg sesuai utk kulit wajah..apa kata cuba produk plg hebat masa kini MARYKAY .Hubungi sy utk keterangan lanjut dan bgai mana mendapatkn facial prcuma @ income lebih sbg beauty consultant

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...