Sunday 26 April 2009

Meeting the Deadline


Its 4 days before deadline and at 18:42 today I successfully submitted my 2008 Income Tax returns...

Earlier I had to call IRB's Customer Service Centre to request resetting of password...(luckily they extended the time to weekend during these final few days!)...the lady who answered my call, nicely informed me that it was a normal request..they must be very busy nowdays as I had to dial (and kept on hold) few times.

well...its once a year after all! :-)))

Didn't take long to finish doing it as I'd done this e-filing for the past 3 years...the best thing is ~ I'm going to get some refund...yes!!..

hehehe...


4 days left



https://spsd.hasil.gov.my/Pki/

No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...